One trend that's popping up everywhere is food and beverage bars. This is such a fun idea and can really go beyond the candy bar. It's a great way to wow guests. Here are some ideas to spice up your wedding or event with food and beverage bars:
- Iced tea bars. Serve different berries for guests to infuse into their tea.
- Ice cream bars. Have different flavors and toppings for guests to create their own sunday.
- Mashed potato bar. Serve assorted shredded cheeses, green onions, bacon bits, sour cream, ranch, etc.
- Macaroni and cheese bar. Serve chopped meats and veggies.
- Baked potato bars. This idea is similar to the mashed potato bar.
- A Chili Station. Serve hot chili in soup wells and serve different garnishes like cheese etc.
- Pasta bar. Serve several different types of short pasta & alfredo, marinara, pesto etc.
- Hot chocolate bar. Serve marshmallows, crumbled cookies etc.
- Coffee bar. Serve different flavors of syrups and creamers.
- Grilled cheese station. Serve assorted cheeses, meats and veggies for your guests to choose from.
- Taco/nacho bar. Serve tons of fixins' & assorted tortillas for guests to make their own yummy creation.