Monday, January 7, 2013

Baseball Themed Party Package

I've been trying to expand my party packages. My customer base is growing & I'd like to diversify my clientele. I designed this package, with the idea that it can be used for a child's party or an adult's. With my husband's upcoming birthday, I figured I'd base this around his personal taste & love for America's favorite pastime. I'm so pleased with how this package came out! I hope everyone else is too! :)
 
 
 

I think this my favorite invitation I've ever designed. I tied a little bakers twine around the flaps to keep it sealed.
 
 
 

I kept with a navy blue, royal blue & red color scheme while designed this package.
 

I love this cardboard paper on the cupcake toppers
 
You can purchase this package: HERE


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment