This Easter inspired party was inspired by the Peter Rabbit stories. We wanted the tables to feel like they were inside Mr. McGregor's garden. We utilized fresh vegetables & old books for the décor.
For dessert, we served miniature brownies, cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, chocolate bunny pops & farm animals lollipops.
For the snacks, we served fresh green beans, carrot sticks with ranch dressing & celery sticks with peanut butter.
We were able to put this entire party together for under $30.
- Chocolate bunny pops ($4 at the dollar tree)
- Farm animal lollipops ($1 at the dollar tree)
- Miniature browniez ($3 at Publix)
- Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting ($4 at Publix)
- Misc. vegetables ($7 at the farmers market)
- Flowers ( $10 at Publix)
The rest of the décor, we already had. If you're interested in finding out where any of these things came from, feel free to comment below!