Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello Kitty Valentine's Day Party

I have been dying to design an event with a navy & magenta color scheme! I decided to spring into action when my daughter wanted to have a Hello Kitty inspired Valentine's Day party for her friends. I absolutely loved every aspect of planning this party for my little girl. The day turned out perfect!
 





 
For the favors, we sent all the girls home with gumball necklaces, cat masks & bubbles.
 








For dessert, we served strawberry cupcakes, cannolis, marshmallow pops, cake pops, sugar cookies & chocolate bars.
 








 
All the girls decorated their own cookies & assemble valentines.
 



 
For lunch, we had chicken salad sandwiches, turkey & cheese sandwiches, popcorn & fruit snacks with lemonade & iced tea.
 



 
Vendor Credits:
Coordination & Design: A Stylish Affair by Jessie
Party Rentals & Balloons: Party Scene
Cannolis: Publix
 





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment